Addison left her shoes behind on 4-30-10 to walk bare foot with Jesus on the streets of gold

Addison left her shoes behind on 4-30-10 to walk bare foot with Jesus on the streets of gold

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

38 weeks pregnant...

Just a few of the many things I've been thinking about this week regarding my pregnancy...just thought I would share..:)

1) I can not believe I'm almost to the end! What an exciting journey this has been! I certainly feel 38 weeks pregnant! I feel like a blimp that might not stop getting bigger..:)
2) I'm SO excited to see my baby girl for the first time in person (and not via sonogram)!!
3) I feel blessed beyond measure that my childhood dream of being a "Mommy" some day is about to become a reality! God is so good,and is really giving me "the desire of my heart".
4) Stephen and I are like little kids waiting for Christmas day just a couple weeks before.. We keep talking about what Addison will be like,and we are both so excited about her special day! :)
5) Even though I have been nervous on and off about the delivery, I now have a peace about it,and I know that the Lord will be my strength and will help me get through it. I know it will all be SO worth it in the end! I keep reminding myself of Phil. 4:13 "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me."
6) I am so blessed to have such an amazing and supportive husband and family! I could not have gotten through this with out their love,prayers and support! Ultimately..I have a GOD who loves me,and is here for me 24/7,and I know I could not do this in my own strength. HE has been my comfort,and ultimate support through this journey,and I'm so blessed to be HIS child.

No comments:

Post a Comment