Addison left her shoes behind on 4-30-10 to walk bare foot with Jesus on the streets of gold

Addison left her shoes behind on 4-30-10 to walk bare foot with Jesus on the streets of gold

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Starting Over

I have decided it's time to start over in the "blog posting" area of my life...;) I opened this blog account back in August and never kept up with it...sooo today is the day I decided I will "start over",and I deleted all the old post,and I'm starting from scratch again..:) I think it will be a good way to keep everyone (especially my family who is SO far away) posted on what's happening with our family...so I will TRY VERY HARD to keep it updated this time!

So..here's the "first" blog post. Hope it was worth your time,and that the others to come will be worth reading too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment