Addison left her shoes behind on 4-30-10 to walk bare foot with Jesus on the streets of gold

Addison left her shoes behind on 4-30-10 to walk bare foot with Jesus on the streets of gold

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

~Memories of our Addison~

I'm so glad that we have the memories and pictures we have of our sweet Addison. It helps me to see some of her things to remind me of the short time we had with her, and how much we treasured every moment. She was our precious baby girl..and we miss her so much. I can't wait to see her again. I'm so thankful that we have the hope that we have. I wanted to share some of our memories of her that are really special to us...

Two of my favorite pairs of Addison's shoes

Her Jesus Loves Me blankie

Her cute little hand & foot mold

A mold of Addison's tiny little foot

A mold of Addison's tiny little hand

Addison's frame (sorry about the reflection of the bed in the picture)It hangs above her shelf of stuffed animals and books... It's precious.

1 comment: